OLD LOGAN REAL ESTATE AUCTION JUNE 4 AT NOON
SCHILLIG ESTATES AND AUCTIONS WITH COLDWELL BANKER REALTY WILL SELL THIS PRIME LANCASTER RURAL LAND AT AUCTION SAT. JUNE 4 NOON
By registering for this auction through the www.SchilligEstatesAndAuctions.com website/bidding platform, you agree to the following TERMS & CONDITIONS:
ONLINE WITH SIMULTANEOUSLY LIVE AUCTION:
STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS WILL BE EMAILED TO BIDDERS.
Property is offered through Schillig Estates And Auctions and Coldwell Banker Realty. A BUYER’S PREMIUM OF 10% (ten percent) of high (winning) bid will be applied to that high bid to form the TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE. BUYER PAYS ASSOCIATED CLOSING COSTS. WE WILL DELIVER A CLEAR AND MARKETABLE TITLE.
Property is offered as is, where is with no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including merchantability and fitness for a particular use, subject to all restrictions, zoning and other matter of record. There will be no contingencies for finance, inspection, or otherwise, except for a non-marketable title. SELLER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPERTY TAXES UP TO THE DATE OF CLOSING, PAID AT CLOSING FROM THE SELLER’S PROCEEDS. The winning bidder will pay all associated closing costs. Bidders shall perform their due diligence and rely on their own inspections and research and not upon any description by the auctioneer, owner, executor, or employees/agents of either. No liability for accuracy, omissions, or errors is assumed by the auctioneer/broker or their agents. All sales are final. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. No claims will be considered for allowance, adjustment or rescission of any sale based on the failure of the property to correspond to any standard or expectation.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AUCTION:
ALL BIDDERS MUST REGISTER ONLINE PRIOR TO AUCTION REGARDLESS OF BIDDING LIVE OR ONLINE
• Go to www.SchilligEstatesAndAuctions.com and click on “UPCOMING AUCTIONS” Use a Lap Top NOT A Phone For This Auction if you are bidding on line.
• Click on the PROPERTY that you want to bid on
• Register with name, address, phone number and email address
• Submit a Credit Card (a $25 charge verifies identity to prevent robots; this charge is then refunded) • Create a Password (auctioneer cannot see). I will be notified that you registered.
• Once reviewed and approved, you may start bidding by signing in with your email and PW.
**Bidders have the option of placing bids one at a time or placing a MAX BID**
• Begin bidding!
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Perform your due diligence and review terms and conditions again in their entirety • You’re identified by your bidder # in the auction (no names used)
• Bidding will start at $255,000 and increases in $2500 increments
• You may place bids one by one or place a confidential Max Bid. With a Max bid, the system will automatically bid for you in $2500 increments (the same preset increment as other bidders). Your bid will not be “pushed” to your Max Bid amount, only to the next increment necessary to be the highest bidder.
• You will be notified by email if outbid. Bid again or set a new Max Bid • Auction starts at noon Sat. June 4. Arrive at least 30-45 min. early